Joining the Yosemite Winter Club is a great idea for many reasons. You will not only support winter sports in Yosemite, but you will also receive the following membership benefits:
- Admission to the Membership Dinner and Ski Swap which includes a delicious burrito bar dinner and of course, the company of fellow winter sports enthusiasts like you!
- 25% discount on lift tickets, snow tubing sessions, cross country rentals, and cross country lessons at Yosemite Ski and Snowboard Area.
- 2017/2018 Yosemite Ski and Snowboard Area Adult Season Passes for $139 (Originally $185). Senior/Youth (Ages 13-17) $101.25. Child (Ages 7-12) $74.25. YWC Member passes can ONLY be purchased IN PERSON at Yosemite Ski and Snowboard Area. This discount is valid for the entire 2017/2018 season. Discount is NOT valid on phone or online purchases.
- 25% discount on ice skating passes and rentals at the Half Dome Village Ice Rink.
- Participate with the Alpine Race Team, Freestyle Ski Team , Developmental Ski Team, Hockey Team, or Ice Skating program.
- Participate in winter adventures such as cross-country ski group trips to Ostrander Ski Hut, Glacier Point Ski Hut, or the famous Trans-Sierra.
- Special invites and reduced prices for some serious snowy socials: Membership Dinner and Ski Swap, Snow Ball, Ancient Jocks Race, and many more!
- Free entry into the Ancient Jocks Race. A fun slalom race for members who are 30 years or older!
- Ability to support youth scholarships - including sponsoring school ski days, ski camps, and awards for art that supports the spirit of Yosemite in winter!
- Insurance coverage for all Winter Club Programs (ice-skating, ski team, hockey, and cross-country ski club)
- And our favorite - you're helping to keep the rich history of the YWC alive...since 1928!
Family of 4
Ages 17 and under