Joining the Yosemite Winter Club is a great idea for many reasons. You will not only support winter sports in Yosemite, but you will also receive the following membership benefits for the 2019/2020 season:
- Admission to the Membership Dinner and Ski Swap which includes a delicious burrito bar dinner and of course, the company of fellow winter sports enthusiasts like you!
- 25% discount on lift tickets, snow tubing sessions, alpine and cross country rentals and lessons at Badger Pass.
- Special discount on 2019/2020 Badger Pass Season Passes. $150 for Adults, $110 for Seniors (Age 65+), $110 for Youth (Ages 13-17), and $80 for children (Ages 7-12). Special discount is valid for the entire 2019/2020 season and must be purchased in person at Badger Pass. This special offer is not valid for online purchase.
- 25% discount on ice skating passes and rentals at the Curry Village Ice Rink.
- Participate with the Alpine Race Team, Developmental Ski Team, Hockey Team, or Ice Skating Program.
- Participate in winter adventures such as cross-country ski group trips to Ostrander Ski Hut, Glacier Point Ski Hut, or the famous Trans-Sierra.
- Special invites and reduced prices for some serious snowy socials: Membership Dinner and Ski Swap, Snow Ball, Ancient Jocks Race, and many more!
- Free entry into the Ancient Jocks Race. A fun slalom race for members who are 30 years or older!
- Ability to support youth scholarships - including sponsoring school ski days, ski camps, and awards for art that supports the spirit of Yosemite in winter!
- Insurance coverage for all Winter Club Programs (ice-skating, ski team, hockey, and cross-country ski club)
- And our favorite - you're helping to keep the rich history of the YWC alive...since 1928!
Family of 4
Ages 17 and under